funny msn names
Sherv.NET > MSN Names > Funny MSN Names (page 1)
Funny MSN Names

Funny MSN Names

Funny MSN Names are great for having a laugh with all your friends and keeping things fun. Enjoy the world's largest selection of funny names and Funny MSN Names!

Make Glitter Text!

Funny Names for MSN!

Stand out from every one else and show your funnier side with these really Funny MSN Names!

  • Did you know that 8 out of 3 people don't get fractions?
  • I'm never wrong. One time, I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
  • I had a parrot once, and he could talk, but he couldn't say I'm hungry, so he died
  • I thought about you all day... while I was at the zoo today!
  • I don't know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce!
  • 47% of all statistics are worthless and the other 53% Don't Matter
  • MSN names are like jokes, some are funny, and some are retareded.
  • I'm on a balanced diet, I eat equal amounts of dark and white chocolate!
  • If you don't like me... then there's something wrong with you!
  • It's mind over matter, I don't mind, and you don't matter!
  • I'm Not Bossy, I Just Know Whats Best For Everyone!

More Funny Names

Funny Names are a proven way to get conversations going. Just use a funny name from our large selection of MSN names, and watch as your contacts start to chat with you about your hilarious nickname! Get lots more funnies on the next pages of MSN funny names.

 Page Two of Funny MSN Names

Got MSN Names?
Submit your Funny MSN Names and MSN Names!

Got funnier names, nicknames, screen names and Funny MSN Names? Send them to us!

Page One of 14 Funny MSN Names pages (funny msn names).
Updated Wednesday the 16th of August, 2017 at 1:46:09 AM CDT

Funny Names Copyright © 2003-2007 Sherv.NET MSN Names and Funny MSN Names
You may not reuse, reproduce or redistribute the Funny MSN Nicknames in any shape, way or form.
© 2003-2007 Sherv.NET - Windows Live Messenger and MSN Messenger ® Microsoft
Funny MSN Names exclusive to Sherv.net's Funny MSN Names
funny screen names, funny nicknames, funny display names